Here’s version 3.11 with some fixes and tweaks reported by Blue, who also provided the screenshot of Carmella. Her skeletons will now take a knee when attacked. Also made some minor fixes to a couple of quests, and made Blood of Kings possible to start before Pit Dogs. Not exactly a perfect solution to conundrum of Zora being alive or dead, but at least now it’s possible that the latter outcome won’t result in an automatic re-load.
In other news, Fallout Bundle v0.03 will be released in about a week.
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.10:
- Carmella‘s skeletons are now protected
- Carmella removed from necromancer faction and added to Riverwood faction to avoid battles at inn
- Fixed a scene near the end of As You Like It that sent Daenlyn to the docks making him AWOL for the actual scene
- Removed (Quest in Alpha) on dialogue to start Aldmeri Prisoner
- Disabled trigger box in longhouse of Idle Dreams after initial use, as running into it a second time would make the initial scene repeat
- Fixed Batheru‘s intro dialogue not to repeat when speaking to a Dunmer character
- Made Blood of Kings possible to start before Pit Dogs. However, starting either quest must be done to completion before you can start the other.