Good news everyone! This weekend I’ll be giving away a $10 coupon off any Origin game of $30 or more, mostly because it came free and I typically use Steam. But also because I love you all.
However, in the interest of sport I figured it would be best to settle this with a short quiz, tic-tac-toe or a duel to the death. Unfortunately, murder is illegal and tic-tac-toe is a stupid game designed for smart people. Quiz is probably best. First person to message me – mail or snail – with the correct answers gets it.
1. What does Urzub like to do when he’s all out of skooma?
2. What’s the name of Thorolf‘s proposed museum?
3. Connect Froa to Valgus in three degrees or less.
4. A Nirnroot goes on a date with a Pearl. Afterward, both agree it was a disaster. Why? (Hint: It’s one of Kianna‘s alchemy jokes)
5. What’s the name of Lundvar‘s brother?
The coupon expires on December 21st, so I guess this lasts until then. You could theoretically use it to buy that new game everyone’s talking about. That’s right, Need for Speed Rivals: Complete Edition.
“Is Raynes gonna have to choke a fetcher?”
Here is a screenshot by Dusklightdew of Raynes looking pouty. Like someone stole his sweetroll, the one covered in the blood of a filthy lawbreaker. See, he shoved it down a bandit’s throat so hard it popped his larynx and well….you don’t need the details. Let’s just say since the bandit couldn’t talk and serve as a witness, Raynes taught him sign language.
Anyway, teaching that bandit to speak without a throat was very touching and made Raynes feel a little sentimental about that sweetroll. It was his favorite, the kind of thing you cuddle with, and now someone stole it and he’s pouty. Real fucking pouty. Methinks that someone’s gonna get hurt.
While Hjoromir looks handsome here, if you look down you’ll see he has one foot in dog doodoo and the other in a bucket.
This screenshot is very sparkly. I assume there are mods at work here – shiny, sparkly, twinkle little starry mods – that make him gleam like the protagonist in the Nordic version of Twilight. Still, Mym’s screenshot does make Hjoromir look his age, so in that sense I kind of like it, although there needs to be more derp sprinkled in.
This version corrects an issue with Vaughn where he wasn’t following properly. So you’d pay him his 1000 gold fee and then he’d just sit there grinning like a dillweed. He’ll still do that, the grinning, but at least now he’ll get out of the chair.
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.08
• Fixed issues with recruiting Vaughn and other mercs
• Optimization for Dro’bar‘s Shack courtesy of nonoodles
• Fixed lines in Ariele’s quest that were incorrectly conditioned to all Argonians and all guards
• Fixed bug where a married Fa’nar would still disable upon entering Robber’s Refuge on a weekday.
• Fixed instance where NPCs from Aldmeri Prisoner would follow forever
• Added 2 missing audio files for Zajhirra, Callen
• Added failsafe that forcibly stops a scene involving Vardath and Kleppr at stage 50 in case it gets stuck