Here’s version 3.19. Not much in this update, but 1ndaJone5 made a nice little comb mesh/texture to add to Veralene‘s inventory. Also put in a failsafe script for the mod marriage candidates, in the event the post-wedding sandbox scene gets stuck.
I think the scene is temporary anyway (it’s conditioned to only run when you’re in the cell), but it doesn’t hurt to put a stop to it, just in case there’s some confusion as to why your wifey/husband isn’t following you out the door.
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.10:
- Added failsafe script that forcibly stops post-wedding ceremony sandbox scene in the event another mod runs it(from what I can tell the scene does not run on a vanilla game), which causes spouse and wedding guests to get temporarily stuck in the Temple of Mara
- Added unique comb to Veralene’s inventory (mesh/texture 1ndajone5)
- Added a little idle singing to Zora
- Fixed some typos and duplicate lines for Lyrek and Veralene
- Added Dibella amulet to Amalee‘s default outfit
- Changed Berg‘s default outfit to Giant Clothes by testiger2
- Fixed issue where Haakon and guards clash when player enters Bloodworks, script now checks to see if his cell door is locked
- Raised level cap of Darkened Steel ghosts
- Added light to campfire in Bards, Beasts, and Beauties
- Bards in Bards, Beasts, and Beauties set to observe only during duel. Skjarn teleported to safety at end of quest.
- Fixed issue where Alassea, Amalee, and Skjarn would run their innkeeper scene in all inns
- Fixed some apostrophes that were the wrong font
- Prompt-But-Bashful‘s inventory can now be accessed while in player home
- Added Carmella to various beast factions
- Removed some pops from Carmella’s tracks
- Blacksmith sandbox packages added to Isobel if she’s in a Hearthfire home with a forge in the cellar (MTWTF 9-12pm)
- Added missing drum file for Portraiture duet with Ygglief
- Fixed unfilled property for PlayerREF in Pit Dogs (bug introduced in 3.11 or 3.12)
- Added mod bards to the BardAudienceExcludedFaction
- Forwarded some MHDT changes made by Dragonborn.esm
- Carmella‘s skeletons are now protected
- Carmella removed from necromancer faction and added to Riverwood faction to avoid battles at inn
- Fixed a scene near the end of As You Like It that sent Daenlyn to the docks making him AWOL for the actual scene
- Removed (Quest in Alpha) on dialogue to start Aldmeri Prisoner
- Disabled trigger box in longhouse of Idle Dreams after initial use, as running into it a second time would make the initial scene repeat
- Fixed Batheru‘s intro dialogue not to repeat when speaking to a Dunmer character
- Made Blood of Kings possible to start before Pit Dogs. However, starting either quest must be done to completion before you can start the other.
In order to limit how often this idle is run, I set it to only play on 1 of 2 conditions, she’s a follower and it’s Sundas, or she’s married and at home and waiting for your return. Still only a 50% shot the idle will run, even then. Hopefully that will keep it somewhat rare. If Viridiane makes any more of them I’ll be happy to add them to her saylist, which is like a playlist, only you say it.