This is the beta release for version 3.01. If all passes muster, I’ll put it up on Nexus. This is mostly to test the experimental player bard options and make sure everything is working properly. It also adds a significant number of fixes for version 3 which are listed below. As it introduces a new vampire as well, the Dawnguard patch has also been updated.
I’ve also come to the conclusion that the Hearthfire patch doesn’t require a separate BSA, since the scripts are identical, only the ESP has properties filled and whatnot. The main version never even uses those scripts so I basically made the BSA with HF just to be safe.
1. Have v3 installed.
2. Download v3.01 Update and install.
3. Add DG and HF patches if appropriate.
Player Bard Options – If you have a flute, drum, or lute in your inventory, or have completed Tending the Flames, you can play a handful of songs with select bards. Having an additional bard in your party, such as Alassea, Skjarn, or Amalee, will result in them joining along in most cases. Still experimental.
If you do not have these items in your inventory and have not joined the Bards College, the result will be less than ideal.
Additional Songs for Alassea and Amalee – Ronja Monto has provided alternate versions of Tears of the Hist and A Warrior’s Life which are unique to Alassea. Anna Castiglioni has added A Warrior’s Life to the list of songs she can play after completing Amalee’s personal quest.
Silent Content – Activate by typing “Setstage 3DNPCenable 1” in the console
Marry Alassea – Once Robber’s Refuge is open for business
Marrying Alassea opens up a bonus conversation and song.
Marry Anum-La – If Black Robes is completed
• Players erroneously can start Darkened Steel without first talking to Tikrid in Dawnstar
• Entrance to Shadow’s Gulch not disabled
• Amicus‘ Quest – Bed not teleporting the player back to Ivarstead
• Orondil‘s quest dialogue not showing up in the Way of the Nine if you’ve previously spoken to him.
• HF patch repeated dialogue
• “Dialogue Griffith” quest not renamed and does not complete.
• Amalee joining as follower after playing lute when not previously in follower faction
• Callen not talking – type “setstage dialoguecallen 2” to enable
• Larkspur – “You seem confident with women” loops when talking to female PC
• Zajhirra Placeholder Audio Not Named Correctly
• Ange the Song-Bearer no longer wandering. Re-added packages and will be fixed.
• Fig and Whig – “Tomato” Scene not playing all the way, 2 packages were placed on top of each other, confusing the AI
• Fontaine set to “cowardly”
• Rinori dialogue routed incorrectly
• Sleeping Giant – Fjona‘s lute silent when playing lullaby
• Raven of Anvil – Lundvar can only be given the letter at stage 5 of DialogueLundvar and not stage 6
• Per request, Larkspur’s follow options will now only show up if you’ve listened to the relevant dialogue. If you already have, you might have to click through the “You seem confident with women” conversation again or type “setstage Dialoguelarkspur 12” in the console.
• Added “meet quests” to Among the Hist and Rinori to help facilitate start of Vigilance and Virtue.
• Isobel store options available in vanilla homes, didn’t want to edit the HF cells just yet.