This is a minor maintenance update, just to add some additional follower commentary, fix some minor bugs, and implement some failsafe measures into some of the older scripts to account for friendly fire. I’m also trying something new with regard to the Hearthfire patch. It’s too time consuming to make a new one each time, and that could also lead to bugs.
So, starting with this version I’m using the HF patch to add new content, then using the CK’s Ctrl+Delete function to strip it as a master for the base download. Doesn’t seem to have any negative effects while testing, and it’s much easier to implement, so that’s what I’m going with.
• Alassea marriage dialogue fully voiced, plus bonus dialogue in Solitude and Whiterun
• Additional hellos/goodbyes for Valgus
• Voices to all supplemental characters in Black Robes, only Anum-La unvoiced, use console to enable silent dialogue and start quest.
Bug Fixes and Tweaks
• House on the Hill – Added condition to prevent spoiling and finishing quest prematurely by talking to Wolf.
• Added missing audio files for Karras and missing “fail bard” track
• Added stop/start combat to sections of Pit Dogs and Children Fair in the event of friendly fire.
• Split/edited some monologues for Fironet, Jaspar and Asteria
• Beast Who Cannot Be Slain – Third person players were not being forced to 1st person camera at appropriate time
• Black Robes – Anum-La going back to Riften to sleep, do the quest during the day for now