Here is the third of ten weekly updates before the release of version 3.05. This week we have the return of Lila Paws and the beta version of the Black Robes quest. I did my final test run of the quest and polished it best I could, and while I found a missing voice file, Ryan Cooper came in with a last minute save and got the thing fully voiced.
The quest features a resolution to Anum-La‘s original backstory, as well as new music from Giramor and the introduction of a couple new NPCs.
I also altered the release notes to include all changes from v3.04 onward, and added a note on installation. It’s basically a reminder that the Hearthfire Patch folder contains only an ESP and SEQ file. It doesn’t have any of the sound files, textures, or scripts needed for the update.
• Black Robes (Lila Paws, Ryan Cooper, Elisabeth Hutner, Damien Lacambra)
• Lattimore (Ryan Cooper)
• Julius (Damien Lacambra)
• Merissa (Elisabeth Hunter)
• Cassius (Randy Westbrook), Ogdul (Ryan Cooper)
• Yggleif (JLawrence Kenny)
• Geel-Jah (Matthew Dixon) and Torveld (Ryan Cooper)
• Svashni’s Swords – (nonoodles)
• Nocturne (Giramor)
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.04
• Black Robes – Telling Anum-La to Wait at the Mourner’s Den will cause her to wait there forever if Lattimore is sent to Winterhold upon completion.
• Improper condition for Meresine upon meeting.
• Missing files for Alassea inn dialogue and the request portion of the Journey, also Journey flagged incorrectly as “SayOnce”
• Gales of Guilt – Removed “SayOnce” flag on Foromir for cases where a line is triggered too early. Asgeld now teleported to the Blue Palace if the player beats him there.
• Mogo’s Mead – Dialogue may have been disconnected in v3.04 causing quest not to start, also fixed rare issue where Maven is late to the party by teleporting her into place.
• Sleeping Giant – Added failsafe package to ensure Anum-La and Fjona follow
• Amsien not going to Lakeview Manor – “Setstage DialogueAmsien 3” will fix for old saves