Here is the fourth of ten weekly updates before the release of version 3.05. This week we have a new miscellaneous quest as well as the intro to something larger, although I don’t know if anything will come of that. More on this later.
Carmella will be muted in this version, but should return shortly as there’s only a handful of re-takes required. The Khajiit Dro’bar is an NPC I haven’t made a trailer for yet, but is already voiced. Ylgyne, who I mentioned previously, will spawn in Fort Hraggstad (if the Imperials hold the fort) but will be silent for now. Using the console to enable silent dialogue will allow you to take him along.
One last thing I want to note about this version. I altered the vanilla index for Honeyside because the game incorrectly flags it as an inn, when it should be flagged as a house. I don’t think it will cause any problems, but let me know if anything weird happens there. This is to fix Honeyside so followers don’t spew inn chatter while in your home.
• Azzarian (Glen Michael Cooper)
• Dro’bar (Joshua Brayton)
• Lattimore (Ryan Cooper)
• Julius (Damien Lacambra)
• Merissa (Elisabeth Hunter)
• Cassius (Randy Westbrook), Ogdul (Ryan Cooper)
• Yggleif (JLawrence Kenny)
• Geel-Jah (Matthew Dixon) and Torveld (Ryan Cooper)
Temporarily Muted NPCs
• Carmella (Katie Votapka)
• Ylgyne (Unvoiced)
• Svashni’s Swords – (nonoodles)
• Nocturne (Giramor)
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.04
• Crabber’s Wife – Juryk‘s family not disabling
• Post combat dialogue was not firing for inexplicable reason, moved it to a new quest and works again
• Paper Mirror – Speech check for alternate ending was incorrectly applied to Theron
• Black Robes – Telling Anum-La to Wait at the Mourner’s Den will cause her to wait there forever if Lattimore is sent to Winterhold upon completion.
• Improper condition for Meresine upon meeting.
• Missing files for Alassea inn dialogue and the request portion of the Journey, also Journey flagged incorrectly as “SayOnce”
• Gales of Guilt – Removed “SayOnce” flag on Foromir for cases where a line is triggered too early. Asgeld now teleported to the Blue Palace if the player beats him there.
• Mogo’s Mead – Dialogue may have been disconnected in v3.04 causing quest not to start, also fixed rare issue where Maven is late to the party by teleporting her into place.
• Sleeping Giant – Added failsafe package to ensure Anum-La and Fjona follow
• Amsien not going to Lakeview Manor – “Setstage DialogueAmsien 3” will fix for old saves
• Changed vanilla RiftenHoneysidelocation to “LocTypeHouse” as it was incorrectly flagged “LocTypeInn”