Here is the fifth of ten weekly updates before the release of version 3.05. This week we have the long awaited release of Duraz, the mod’s first and so far only female Orc (edit: A user pointed out I forgot about Mugnor, whoops.). Hopefully getting her voiced will give me the incentive to make more.
Both Duraz and Daenlyn Oakhollow are now marriage candidates as of this version. I’ve also added some extra dialogue for Alassea and a little song you can play together if you’re a bard. Carmella will also be re-introduced as a work in progress, we’re still re-taking and going over the lines to get them up to code, but in the meantime I think it’s okay to be released (and it already surpasses the audio quality of the previous recording). But rest assured it will get better.
• Duraz (Jessica Osborne)
• Azzarian (Glen Michael Cooper)
• Dro’bar (Joshua Brayton)
• Lattimore (Ryan Cooper)
• Julius (Damien Lacambra)
• Merissa (Elisabeth Hunter)
• Cassius (Randy Westbrook), Ogdul (Ryan Cooper)
• Yggleif (JLawrence Kenny)
• Geel-Jah (Matthew Dixon) and Torveld (Ryan Cooper)
New Marriage Candidates
• Daenlyn Oakhollow
• Svashni’s Swords – (nonoodles)
• Nocturne (Giramor)
• Seven Septims for Sigurd (Ronja Monto)
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.04
• Crabber’s Wife – Juryk‘s family not disabling
• Post combat dialogue was not firing for inexplicable reason, moved it to a new quest and works again
• Paper Mirror – Speech check for alternate ending was incorrectly applied to Theron
• Black Robes – Telling Anum-La to Wait at the Mourner’s Den will cause her to wait there forever if Lattimore is sent to Winterhold upon completion.
• Improper condition for Meresine upon meeting.
• Missing files for Alassea inn dialogue and the request portion of the Journey, also Journey flagged incorrectly as “SayOnce”
• Gales of Guilt – Removed “SayOnce” flag on Foromir for cases where a line is triggered too early. Asgeld now teleported to the Blue Palace if the player beats him there.
• Mogo’s Mead – Dialogue may have been disconnected in v3.04 causing quest not to start, also fixed rare issue where Maven is late to the party by teleporting her into place.
• Sleeping Giant – Added failsafe package to ensure Anum-La and Fjona follow
• Amsien not going to Lakeview Manor – “Setstage DialogueAmsien 3” will fix for old saves
• Changed vanilla RiftenHoneysidelocation to “LocTypeHouse” as it was incorrectly flagged “LocTypeInn”