Here is the seventh of ten weekly updates before the release of version 3.05. As always, the updates are cumulative, and encompass everything from version 3.04 on. This week we have Yushari voiced by Jennifer Hedwig, as well as Dar’rakki by FedoraandRapier.
I’ve also decided to let you use Ylgyne (sveekins) on a provisional basis. Technically, all but his opening two lines are silent/missing, but there’s a lot of re-takes that I need to have done for, well, reasons, but he’s otherwise functional and marriageable, and can be found in Fort Hraggstad.
Dagri’lon’s voice has also been re-recorded with a higher pitch so it’s easier to understand. Jay is a machine.
Lastly, foster xbl has also given permission to use the armor meshes from the Fat Bastard Mod, which look incredible. I want to use the mesh for a butcher in an upcoming quest, but I may go back and alter some of the older NPCs as well.
• Arghus (Daniel Hodge)
• Duraz (Jessica Osborne)
• Azzarian (Glen Michael Cooper)
• Dro’bar (Joshua Brayton)
• Lattimore (Ryan Cooper)
• Julius (Damien Lacambra)
• Merissa (Elisabeth Hunter)
• Cassius (Randy Westbrook), Ogdul (Ryan Cooper)
• Yggleif (JLawrence Kenny)
• Geel-Jah (Matthew Dixon) and Torveld (Ryan Cooper)
• Lajjan (Cassandra Wladyslava)
• Tanita (Cassandra Wladyslava)
• Yushari (Jennifer Hedwig)
• Ylgyne (sveekins)
• Svashni’s Swords – (nonoodles)
• Nocturne (Giramor)
• Seven Septims for Sigurd (Ronja Monto)
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.04
• Cat and Mouse – Nasrin teleported to player in the event he doesn’t show up in time
• Callen and Raynes “meet me there” conditions fixed
• Crabber’s Wife – Juryk‘s family not disabling
• Post combat dialogue was not firing for inexplicable reason, moved it to a new quest and works again
• Paper Mirror – Speech check for alternate ending was incorrectly applied to Theron
• Black Robes – Telling Anum-La to Wait at the Mourner’s Den will cause her to wait there forever if Lattimore is sent to Winterhold upon completion.
• Improper condition for Meresine upon meeting.
• Missing files for Alassea inn dialogue and the request portion of the Journey, also Journey flagged incorrectly as “SayOnce”
• Gales of Guilt – Removed “SayOnce” flag on Foromir for cases where a line is triggered too early. Asgeld now teleported to the Blue Palace if the player beats him there.
• Mogo’s Mead – Dialogue may have been disconnected in v3.04 causing quest not to start, also fixed rare issue where Maven is late to the party by teleporting her into place.
• Sleeping Giant – Added failsafe package to ensure Anum-La and Fjona follow
• Amsien not going to Lakeview Manor – “Setstage DialogueAmsien 3” will fix for old saves
• Changed vanilla RiftenHoneysidelocation to “LocTypeHouse” as it was incorrectly flagged “LocTypeInn”