Here is the eighth of ten weekly updates before the release of version 3.05. As always, the updates are cumulative, and encompass everything from version 3.04 on. This week we have Skjel voiced by William Handford, and more lines for Meresine.
You’ll also notice a new clothing shop in Riften on the lower level. Right now, it’s just a vanilla shopkeeper, but this is basically an NPC that I will be using as part of the Tailor Made quest, which is finished and uncast.
I wanted to mention something else, but I saw something shiny and I forgot. If I remember, I’ll put it right here where this text is now. Fortunately, I’m fairly certain this thing I forgot has nothing to do with the fate of our civilization, but you never know.
Turns out if was just the fate of Riften, Mark Voided mentioned that when doing a little city planning to add the new shop, I accidentally moved a wall back two feet, which made things weird. Here’s a re-upload of 3.04.8 with wall edit removed.
• Azzarian’s Gold (Glen Michael Cooper, Jay33721)
• Black Robes (Lila Paws, Ryan Cooper, Elisabeth Hutner, Damien Lacambra)
• Arghus (Daniel Hodge)
• Duraz (Jessica Osborne)
• Azzarian (Glen Michael Cooper)
• Dro’bar (Joshua Brayton)
• Lattimore (Ryan Cooper)
• Julius (Damien Lacambra)
• Merissa (Elisabeth Hunter)
• Cassius (Randy Westbrook), Ogdul (Ryan Cooper)
• Yggleif (JLawrence Kenny)
• Geel-Jah (Matthew Dixon) and Torveld (Ryan Cooper)
• Lajjan (Cassandra Wladyslava)
• Tanita (Cassandra Wladyslava)
• Yushari (Jennifer Hedwig)
• Ylgyne (sveekins)
• Svashni’s Swords – (nonoodles)
• Nocturne (Giramor)
• Seven Septims for Sigurd (Ronja Monto)
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.04
• Added temporary tailor in Riften for future quest
• Added an additional status update for Gales of Guilt for players who are winning but will ultimately lose the trial to make it less misleading
• Altered the cost of the cipher in Azzarian’s Gold to check the player’s wealth and adjust accordingly
• Fixed condition for Way of the Nine where Keerava wasn’t giving a note
• Cat and Mouse – Nasrin teleported to player in the event he doesn’t show up in time
• Callen and Raynes “meet me there” conditions fixed
• Crabber’s Wife – Juryk‘s family not disabling
• Post combat dialogue was not firing for inexplicable reason, moved it to a new quest and works again
• Paper Mirror – Speech check for alternate ending was incorrectly applied to Theron
• Black Robes – Telling Anum-La to Wait at the Mourner’s Den will cause her to wait there forever if Lattimore is sent to Winterhold upon completion.
• Improper condition for Meresine upon meeting.
• Missing files for Alassea inn dialogue and the request portion of the Journey, also Journey flagged incorrectly as “SayOnce”
• Gales of Guilt – Removed “SayOnce” flag on Foromir for cases where a line is triggered too early. Asgeld now teleported to the Blue Palace if the player beats him there.
• Mogo’s Mead – Dialogue may have been disconnected in v3.04 causing quest not to start, also fixed rare issue where Maven is late to the party by teleporting her into place.
• Sleeping Giant – Added failsafe package to ensure Anum-La and Fjona follow
• Amsien not going to Lakeview Manor – “Setstage DialogueAmsien 3” will fix for old saves
• Changed vanilla RiftenHoneysidelocation to “LocTypeHouse” as it was incorrectly flagged “LocTypeInn”