Here is version 3.05.3, the third of ten weekly updates until a full Nexus release. Just a handful of bug fixes this week, as I haven’t gotten anything new on the voicing front. Modding wise I didn’t really do anything this week because I spent most of it watching grown men play with balls. I also watched a lot of sports.
The main fix was an issue where some newer marriage candidates were not going to Breezehome. This is because the script/property was improperly set to SpouseHouse instead of WhiterunHouse. In other words, the spouses would go to their default location.
There are a couple quests still in the pending queue, but I generally don’t like to put the screws to actors until they’ve had a few months to turn in the lines. They are doing this all out of the kindness of their hearts, after all. So let’s all be good little Blanche DuBois and exercise patience. The voices will come. In the meantime, I think I’ll start working on more follower commentary this week instead.
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.05
• Thrice-Bitten – Switched from miscellaneous quest to journal quest to allow failed objectives.
• Marriage – Fixed issue where newer marriage candidates were not moving to Breezehome
• Fenced In – Morndas asks to meet fence but script referenced wrong quest.
• Immortal Coil – Added wandering, potentially hostile Thalmor patrol in Markarth for first phase of the quest and objective to ensure PC talks to Froa upon retrieving the soul gems. Also added objective to return to Widow’s Watch.
• Froa’s 100+ Post-Quest audio files were not included in 3.05
• Hagravi missing marriage lines added
• Dropped HP of Darkened Steel NPC and added failsafe script to ensure proper outcome
• Ylgyne dismissal was incorrectly conditioned to Meresine being in your group as opposed to Ylgyne
• Removed instances of double voices for Larkspur, Duraz, and Yushari
• S’vashni‘s minimum level raised to 20