This is version 3.06. The major change from last week is the re-record of about 170 lines for Callen. Still have her idles and a handful of topics to go, but for the most part the new mic is leagues ahead of the old one. Also made some minor tweaks to Melea‘s dialogue as well.
The rest of the changes are listed below. There are three new NPCs, Mithril, Darcy, and Fuki. The re-records are the other important things included in this update. Finally, this update lays the foundation for some rather large quests – by including sound files and the like. Unfortunately, none of the quests made the cut, but they should be ready for the next update in 10 weeks. Hopefully.
UPDATE: Seems something was wrong with the main torrent (file corrupt, 7zip probably crapped out while packing). So, I re-packed and extracted a few times to test, should work this time.
• Spring (Ronja Monto)
• Badgremlin –Moving Wings
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.05
• Fixed incidents where Lajjan would aid bandits.
• Haakon Iron-Fist dies and moved to Hall of the Dead if Imperials win Civil War
• Increased difficulty by adding reanimated corpses and healing mechanic to Forgotten Lore
• Provided option to turn in Talos worshipers for Immortal Coil
• Fenced In – Morndas asks to meet fence but script referenced wrong quest.
• Immortal Coil – Added wandering, potentially hostile Thalmor patrol in Markarth for first phase of the quest and objective to ensure PC talks to Froa upon retrieving the soul gems. Also added objective to return to Widow’s Watch.
• Froa’s 100+ Post-Quest audio files were not included in 3.05
• Hagravi missing marriage lines added
• Dropped HP of Darkened Steel NPC and added failsafe script to ensure proper outcome
• Ylgyne dismissal was incorrectly conditioned to Meresine being in your group as opposed toYlgyne
• Removed instances of double voices for Larkspur, Duraz, and Yushari
• S’vashni’s minimum level raised to 20