This is the sixth of ten updates before the release of 3.07. With this release, we have more Darcy poems, an almost fully re-recorded Jade(Lindsey Lorraine) and the quest The Aldmeri Prisoner is now in Alpha. It should work fine for the most part, but I can’t account for everything just testing on my own. Hence the Alpha tag. To start, you must have completed Brother and Keeper and Honor’s Calling. Daenlyn Oakhollow is the quest giver.
The quest stars Matthew Dixon, Jessica Osborne, Patrick M. Whitstone, Christian Gaughf, MalevolentMC, William Handford, Glen Michael Cooper, and last but never least, Alice Bell, who still manages to deliver despite having lost her soul to me in an earlier exchange (Don’t worry Alice, she’s enjoying the weather here. Today I taught her the sky is actually blue, not mold-colored. That’s colored, not coloured. That’s right, she speaks Murrican now, sorry).
However, the biggest thanks goes to nonoodles, without whom the quest would not exist. She built locations, she meshed nav’s, she textured uniforms. She’s built traps, decorated rooms, and jarred bees. I’ve been doing this mod solo for so long, having her create these locations and manage the Nexus site is something I can never give enough thanks for. Along with all the blogerati who help with the wiki, keep the forums alive and provide fan art, lately it’s felt like a collaborative effort, which is important since after 2.5 years of modding I am tired and feeble and probably would’ve disappeared into a hole without you. Thanks.
• The Aldmeri Prisoner (Alpha)
• A Thousand Words
• Guard (Glen Michael Cooper)
• Steward (William Handford)
• Nair (William Handford)
• Client (Patric M. Whitstone)
• Baroness (Alice Bell)
• Amras (Patric M. Whitstone)
• Halcar (Matthew Dixon)
• Ester (Alice Bell)
• Primei (Jessica Osborne)
• Feldi (Ronja Monto)
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.06
• Removed erroneous AI package that caused vanilla necromancer to walk to the Winking Skeever from Falkreath
• Fixed instance where Marla was disabled if player returned to Jilkmar first
• Fixed instance where arriving on a day other than Morndas started Fenced In but left Swims-In-Wind disabled
• Altered prerequisites so Rose Without Thorns can be started without progressing in the main quest
• Minor typo and sound file fixes