I’ve always felt starting the new year in the middle of winter didn’t make much sense, symbolically anyway. The trees are still barren, the bears are still hibernating, and the White Walkers have only just begun to breach the Wall. It’s not even the darkest night of the year, that was eleven days ago. January 1st is the 3AM of the Earth’s daily slog, too early and too late to signify anything.
Still, for all the crap winter gets, it’s the only time of year my room doesn’t double as a pizza oven when gaming. So fuck off, Spring. You’ll take St. Patrick’s Day and like it. I can deal with a few ice zombies if it means an extra 10 FPS. On to some news:
- One of the mod’s VAs, Mara Lightfeather, made a Skyrim Romance Mod, yay. Now Mara, in the description you say I taught you how to mod but we both know I maybe answered like 7 or 8 of your questions tops. Truth is, I’m too lazy to teach anyone anything. At some point I would like to finish the tutorial series, however.
- SkyComplete is a plugin that keeps track of unfinished quests and things. Which is kind of helpful for this mod in particular.
- Viridiane has a new website. Well, it was up in November, but it’s news to me. On this site you can read excerpts of the epic fantasy novel she’s working on and ask her questions about life. In any case I recommend making this your new home page and place of worship as I have.
- Here is Ronja Monto singing and doing Elfy things. I probably linked this previously, I don’t remember.
- Lastly, in a previous news segment we featured a fanfiction on Rumarin. If you search the database, there’s actually a few older ones to parse through as well. Some even have adult content warnings, that’s how you know they’re good.