Here’s this week’s release, version 3.09.5. I’ve made a couple changes, most notably I removed some of the bass from Eldar‘s track which I admit I might’ve overdone to account for the CAD u37’s lack of bass frequencies. The other change is the new Black-Briar version of Mogo’s Mead labels from 1ndaJone5 . If you’ve played the quest, you can guess where you can find them.
Lastly, I also asked the great Sharlikran to inspect the esp and see if he couldn’t make any fixes where necessary. The only errors he found were the normal errors the CK causes to the NavMeshes, which he has resolved. I hope this will help smooth some kinks out. And again, thank you all for your support. It means a lot.
Edit: I just noticed I put 1ndaJone5′ new Mogo’s Mead texture in the wrong folder, file path should be:
Fixed that and re-uploaded. But you don’t need to re-download, just find the folder “mogomead” and place the Maven-mogolabel-256×512 texture with the others. The folder quoted above should already exist in your Data folder. If that’s too confusing just download the link below.
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.09:
- Had Sharlikran inspect the esp, found and cleaned up normal errors that the CK does to navmeshes
- Dropped bass on Eldar’s audio
- Added option to kill Froa, Ariele, and Y’tharil before completing their respective quests
- Treads-the-Ashes (Beta) – Fixed hiring and dismissal issues
- Checked allow reserved box for most aliases to help with alias filling issues
- Added failsafe in Pit Dogs if by chance Gorr attacks the Redguards from Hammerfell
- Stolen Property can be started at Stage 60 or higher of the Forsworn Conspiracy(brawler should be done with by then)
- Added script to remove Dro’bar‘s coin from your inventory
- Removed objective markers in Spell it Out for Me on dead targets, added Lurgok as target and conditioned Lagdu’s marker to having started Brakh‘s quest
- Alassea now requires a brief conversation at the Temple of Mara to qualify for marriage
- Ability to tell Rumarin whether to use bow or sword
- Added Wolves of Jorrvaskr to Alassea‘s playlist
- Added temporary restraints to patrons in Pit Dogs so they don’t run around during the fight
- Added script to Frodmar to bump Birds of a Feather to stage 20 in the event outside trigger fails to fire
- Changed objective markers in A Spell for Rumarin to not show once completed
- Changed Robber’s Refuge patron so she doesn’t have the name of a terrorist organization
- Removed “A Warrior’s Life” from Ygglief’s list of duets
- Upon completion of A New Dawn, Olivia and her acolytes are now removed from their factions allowing them to be raised as thralls without consequence.
- Some unvoiced Valgus lines removed