Here’s version 3.14 with another screenshot courtesy of Etienne. These bi-weekly or weekly updates are all cumulative, so if you have 3.10 installed, you can just download 3.14.
This version features a change to Prompt-But-Bashful, allowing you to dress him the same way you dress followers. Keep in mind as a cross-dressing male Argonian the game will default to the male version of any outfit. I also tweaked Carmella‘s packages as it seems the GetTalkedtoPC condition isn’t working for some people, so it’s now conditioned to have asked her a specific question. Cleaned up a few lines as well that I didn’t notice when I had less bassy speakers.
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.10:
- Prompt-But-Bashful’s inventory can now be accessed while in player home
- Added Carmella to various beast factions
- Removed some pops from Carmella’s tracks
- Blacksmith sandbox packages added to Isobel if she’s in a Hearthfire home with a forge in the cellar (MTWTF 9-12pm)
- Added missing drum file for Portraiture duet with Ygglief
- Fixed unfilled property for PlayerREF in Pit Dogs (bug introduced in 3.11 or 3.12)
- Added mod bards to the BardAudienceExcludedFaction
- Forwarded some MHDT changes made by Dragonborn.esm
- Carmella’s skeletons are now protected
- Carmella removed from necromancer faction and added to Riverwood faction to avoid battles at inn
- Fixed a scene near the end of As You Like It that sent Daenlyn to the docks making him AWOL for the actual scene
- Removed (Quest in Alpha) on dialogue to start Aldmeri Prisoner
- Disabled trigger box in longhouse of Idle Dreams after initial use, as running into it a second time would make the initial scene repeat
- Fixed Batheru‘s intro dialogue not to repeat when speaking to a Dunmer character
- Made Blood of Kings possible to start before Pit Dogs. However, starting either quest must be done to completion before you can start the other.