Here’s version 3.16. This version has a few tweaks suggested by Madcat221 as well as a fix for Haakon Iron-Fist, who for some reason is now turning violent the moment you enter the Bloodworks.
The problem is the trigger box is suddenly failing to recognize the difference between Haakon and the player. Perhaps the Dragonborn was a sadistic Stormcloak in another life. The box will now check to see if the door is locked or not before Haakon attempts to escape.
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.10:
- Fixed issue where Haakon and guards clash when player enters Bloodworks, script now checks to see if his cell door is locked
- Raised level cap of Darkened Steel ghosts
- Added light to campfire in Bards, Beasts, and Beauties
- Bards in Bards, Beasts, and Beauties set to observe only during duel. Skjarn teleported to safety at end of quest.
- Fixed issue where Alassea, Amalee, and Skjarn would run their innkeeper scene in all inns
- Fixed some apostrophes that were the wrong font
- Prompt-But-Bashful‘s inventory can now be accessed while in player home
- Added Carmella to various beast factions
- Removed some pops from Carmella‘s tracks
- Blacksmith sandbox packages added to Isobel if she’s in a Hearthfire home with a forge in the cellar (MTWTF 9-12pm)
- Added missing drum file for Portraiture duet with Ygglief
- Fixed unfilled property for PlayerREF in Pit Dogs (bug introduced in 3.11 or 3.12)
- Added mod bards to the BardAudienceExcludedFaction
- Forwarded some MHDT changes made by Dragonborn.esm
- Carmella‘s skeletons are now protected
- Carmella removed from necromancer faction and added to Riverwood faction to avoid battles at inn
- Fixed a scene near the end of As You Like It that sent Daenlyn to the docks making him AWOL for the actual scene
- Removed (Quest in Alpha) on dialogue to start Aldmeri Prisoner
- Disabled trigger box in longhouse of Idle Dreams after initial use, as running into it a second time would make the initial scene repeat
- Fixed Batheru‘s intro dialogue not to repeat when speaking to a Dunmer character
- Made Blood of Kings possible to start before Pit Dogs. However, starting either quest must be done to completion before you can start the other.