Due to the size of the mod, I wasn’t planning on making another update for a while but I felt like some of these fixes needed to be implemented right away, so here’s a hotfix. It adds a new companion quest and fixes the 1000 level affinity of another, so the romances should work all the way through for both characters.
I have no idea why Bethesda.net’s patch notes are limited to 160 characters, but that’s how it is so not all the changes are documented there. Fortunately, there are no such limitations here, so this is the one true changelog from v1.
Changelog from v1.3:
- Added 29 new generic idles for Birdie
- Fixed bad condition on Birdie’s post-romance “How’s our relationship” dialogue
- Another bowling alley was found west of Libertalia. I must’ve been drunk with the CTRL+V button when I copy/pasted the one in East City Downs. This time I combed through FO4edit and didn’t find another one, but I’ll likely be seeing them in my sleep. If you see any in your travels, let me know.
Changelog from v1.2:
- One of the greets for R4-04 used to clear the affinity forcegreet referenced the wrong stage and as a result never cleared, thus blocking the greet for her companion quest
Changelog from v1.1:
- When I “fixed” Birdie’s Affinity conversation, I messed up the condition. So instead of not firing, it fired right away. Fixed to only fire if stage 500 of f3DNPC_ComBirdie is done (stage is triggered at 1000 max affinity)
Changelog from v1:
- New R4-04 companion quest “Human Nature“
- Removed duplicated Bowling Alley near the USS Constitution
- Fixed Birdie’s final 1000 affinity conversation to properly trigger (he was forcegreeting endlessly but the dialogue was improperly conditioned)
- Fixed an instance where neutral question led to negative response and vice versa in Three Little Wastelanders
- Fixed Birdie generic idles to have higher priority than base idles
- Fixed Birdie’s “Travel with me?” responses so they don’t loop to his initial conversation
- Fixed a handful of Audrey‘s action-based commentary that was in the wrong section
- Added failsafe to stop affinity based forcegreets
Full Cast and Credits: