This mod wouldn’t be possible without contributions from the amazing voiceover community. For full cast and credits, visit the wiki page here.
Changelog from Version 3.14
- 3.13 was borked, re-uploaded
Changelog from Version 3.13:
- Fixed Courtney missing script
Changelog from Version 3.12:
- Unvoiced NPCs/Cut Content is being removed from the mod. This will remove them from the world and there should be less bug reports as to why they aren’t talking or recruitable
Changelog from Version 3.11:
- Added stay package to keep Luke from wandering off in conversation
Changelog from Version 3.01:
- Added new settler Emmon to Somerville Place
Here’s the initial release of 15 (update: now 31) settlers for the new mod. Locations can be found in the video and the wiki page, which also has refIDs if you want to warp settlers to you.
The AI system is all vanilla, so any issues with that should be taken up with your nearest Bethesda contact. Probably won’t be any bugs since the mod is so barebones, but if you spot a flying bowling alley somewhere let me know and I’ll fix.
Any feedback is appreciated. While you can easily remove settlers you don’t like from the mod with FO4edit, it helps if I know why you did so.