Bad conflict?

Home Forums Skyrim Quests Bad conflict?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kris Takahashi 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bartholomew
    Participant

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32148/?
    i use that mod, and it places a big graveyard (with navmesh) southwest of Shor’s stone. around Tamriel, block 1, -1 . sub-block 4, -3 . 38, -19. 38, -20
    around in those areas, i see 3dnpc adds lotsa stuff around there. idle markers, scenes, npcs, ect. seems like eventually there might be a camp for Gren (i see mention of him in tededit but don’t know him)? but i don’t see any of it now, so i’m guessing it’s triggered later for me. the only incompatible things i see right now is a HUGE tear in the landscape (5 ft high, 30ft long) lol.
    so how how incompatible is that area between these 2 mods? what happens later and will it happen right inside that cemetery? any codes i could get to trigger the change there so as to see how bad things will be? trying to decide on whether i need to remove that fantastic graveyard. thanks

Kris Takahashi
    Keymaster

Sounds like it’s the area used for the Blood of Kings questline, you can try doing the quest and seeing what happens. Given it’s an encampment, once the questline is over all of that is removed though.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.