Current status of SSE version of 3dnpc?

Home Forums Skyrim NPCS and Followers Current status of SSE version of 3dnpc?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Berserker88 Berserker88 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of LuDean Marvin
    LuDean Marvin
    Participant

Any tips or gotchas involved in installing and running the mod?

Profile photo of Kris Takahashi
    Kris Takahashi
    Keymaster

Still alpha. I was told the new Creation Kit would allow me to save it, but my CK crashed again.

You can download the alpha and try it out, it’s just loose files version of 3.31

In the comments I think someone mentioned they were able to save the mod in the new CK, you can try that as well, I just can’t save it myself, program crashes every time.

Profile photo of moksha8088
    moksha8088

Wonder if some of the mod authors who have currently working SSE mods would be available for a CK saving consult? From what I can gather from the Nexus forums, CDCooley the coder who helps with the Inigo mod is a bit of a wiz when it comes to mod problem solving.

Profile photo of Dbuzzyb
    Dbuzzyb
    Participant

Ive just installed on SE and did a Wryebash patch and it shouted at me telling me there was a problem in the weapon section. I took a peak in TESVSEdit and it says there are no bytes in any of the weapons. Dont know if this is going to be a problem as I know nearly nothing about internal modding but it sounds like they arent gonna appear lol
    Will the whole thing go nuclear on me or will I be ok ignoring it and giving replacements to the poor things if their weapons are missing?

Profile photo of Berserker88
    Berserker88
    Participant

Here’s hoping the SE adds some new quests, much preferably ones that include Zora on them. God damn I love that girl.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.