EFF Patch question

Home Forums Skyrim NPCS and Followers EFF Patch question

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kris Takahashi 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Alassus Talarom
    Participant

Hey everybody!
    I just looked into the EFF Patch of 3DNPC and realized that one Property in the
    qf_3dnpcfollowerquest_0413184c script
    is missing (FreeformSkyhavenTempleA is the property name), as well as one Quest Dialogue condition.
    Is this on purpose for the EFF compatibility, or only connected to an older version the patch was built on which still didn’t have those fields in the corresponding form?
    (Form is DialogueFollower3DNPC with ID xx13184C)
    I wanted to recreate said patch for Special Edition, and wanted to make sure that no old bugs get ported by accident.

Thanks for replying!
    – Shad0wlife

[EDIT: If the subforum I opened this in is the wrong one, feel free to move this in the right one!]

• This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  Alassus Talarom. Reason: Added images
    • This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  Alassus Talarom. Reason: Removed broken image links again :(

Kris Takahashi
    Keymaster

I didn’t make the EFF patch, so I have no idea. It was made by the EFF author, not sure how applicable it is to current versions of either mod.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.