Podcast Ideas

Home Forums Podcast Podcast Ideas

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ika Ika 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kris Takahashi
    Kris Takahashi
    Keymaster

Making a forum thread for podcasts. What shows, games, topics you’d like to see covered, or actors/people you’d like to have interviewed.

Profile photo of nonoodles
    nonoodles

Practically anyone who has modded or is modding for FNV…someguy2000, Jokerine, Dracomies….and of course the Project Brazil team leader Brandan aka Thaiauxn, or really any of the main members, mostly because I know how much blood, sweat and tears have gone into the making of the mod and it blows Fallout 4 out of the water. Yes, I’m still smarting over having played that mess. :D New Vegas was outstanding. Nothing else can satisfy. If you could hook in one of the devs there, I’ll preserve the podcast for eternity, Kris.

Profile photo of nonoodles
    nonoodles

Oh! and I’ve been playing a game called Neo Scavenger. It’s proved deeply satisfying, insofar as recreating an atmosphere of desperate survival and proving that you don’t need fancy tech to draw someone into a fictional world – it’s set in Detroit btw. :) I have no idea if its creator would be amenable to an interview but maybe…? Bluebottlegames dot com is probably where you could contact him. :)

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by Profile photo of nonoodles nonoodles.
    Profile photo of Kris Takahashi
    Kris Takahashi
    Keymaster

Those suggestions look great, although I’m a bit Fallouted out atm. Trying to take a break from post-apocalyptic wastelands before the Creation Kit rolls out. Playing LISA didn’t help matters.

Profile photo of moksha8088
    moksha8088

If you still want Skyrim suggestions, Smartbluecat and Emma would be fun.

Someguy2000 would have to be interesting simply based on things he has written in the forums of his mods. Also from the Fallout side of things, LlamaRCA might be interesting. Perhaps you could discuss generalized anxiety regarding the Fallout 4 CK or the difficulties and rewards of creating outstanding game characters.

Has Ronja Monto been interviewed? What about Nonoodles?

As far as movies, Batman vs Superman poses an interesting question of what batgear could save Batman once Superman has hurled him into the sun.

Profile photo of Ika
    Ika
    Participant

Those suggestions look great, although I’m a bit Fallouted out atm. Trying to take a break from post-apocalyptic wastelands before the Creation Kit rolls out. Playing LISA didn’t help matters.

I understand this all too well. e.e

But I second every single one of those suggestions, here.

What about Nonoodles?

And someone has the right idea. B3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.