Late to the Party (New Actors)

Home Forums Actors, Modders and Writers Late to the Party (New Actors)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Jordan Arsenault 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Zakath
    Participant

Hey gang!

I’m new to the forums, not new to 3DNPC. I’d really like to get involved in voicework and writing and whatever this team needs but it looks… pretty quiet in here. Are things at a standstill or is all the action happening behind the scenes?

I’ll be submitting my audition for Peragorn in the coming days, as that looks to be the only available open role. I don’t suppose there are any other Skyrim-related projects on the go?

Thanos
    Participant

Hey New Member,We both are new here,i just wrote my request for a new follower based on my character in Skyrim,lest Hope they notice us….

Kris Takahashi
    Keymaster

There’s a lot of Fallout Radio roles available on the casting page, and it’s updated frequently with new and filled roles.

http://3dnpc.com/wiki/scripts/commercial-radio/

Damn Dirty Casual
    Participant

Hi, everyone. Mark me as super duper late to the party. I’m voicing the Female Customer in one upcoming Fallout 4 mod, and some radio bits in another.

Just thought I’d drop in and say hello.

Kris Takahashi
    Keymaster

@damn-dirty-casual
    You’re just fashionably late. On this site temporal indifference = style.

Damn Dirty Casual
    Participant

Aww, thanks. I look forward to seeing what pixelated mini-me looks like.

Daniel Byrne
    Participant

I’m another new person here a pleasure to meet you. :)

Kris Takahashi
    Keymaster

@daniel-byrne and @damn-dirty-casual
    You guys are actually doing a Grognak skit together, oddly enough. Will have results when James does his Schwarzenegger bit.

Anyways, it’s awesome when actors decide to drop by the forums. I realize I don’t really have time to introduce everyone and connect you to the actors you work with, so that’s part of the reason why being active on the forums helps.

Daniel Byrne
    Participant

Oh I see that’s awesome! I’m looking forward to hearing it all and especially the Schwarzenegger the accent always makes me laugh.

Damn Dirty Casual
    Participant

Your Grognak? Nice. Kick that genie’s butt for me!

Oh, wait. You ARE the genie. Harrumph. >:(

Daniel Byrne
    Participant

*Insert evil genie laughter*

Ash
    Participant

Oh, well in that case, hi. I’m Ash and I do voices too (Scribe Hammond for FO3 and some of the various Atomic Radio stuff). The Grognak ones are awesome; I have stopped adventuring before long enough to listen to the whole thing when it comes on.

That said, I’ve mostly had to stop playing Fallout because apparently my brain turns it into really weird nightmares. Maybe in the summer when I don’t have to get up for anything I can try it again. ;)

Kris Takahashi
    Keymaster

@Ash
    Really, nightmares? How so? Although no need to revisit if 2 spooky.

I don’t think I’ve had a Fallout dream, although last night I did have a dream that was a Boston dream. Didn’t make the connection to Fallout until now.

I went into a Boston diner and didn’t know what to order, and on the TV was nothing but Celtics and Red Sox games, it was a different kind of nightmare.

Ash
    Participant

Toward the end of the thesis I had some really weird ones. (I mean, the takeaway here might be that doing a PhD is traumatic rather than Fallout, but I was in a bit too deep to change my mind by that point.) I don’t remember the details very well, but a lot of being chased by raiders and such. Probably while trying to recover lots bits of Welsh manuscripts from the wasteland or something. :p

Kris Takahashi
    Keymaster

Interesting, for me raiders are one of those groups that would be terrifying in real life but are so laughably weak in the game I don’t know if my brain associates them as threats.

Granted, lore-wise they are vicious, nasty killers who cut up bodies and put them on display, so I imagine in a dream they’d be more true to form.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.