Stuck in Zora's quest

Home Forums Skyrim NPCS and Followers Stuck in Zora's quest

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kris Takahashi 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Solid Snake
    Participant

So I got to the point in Zora’s questline where you go to the vampire hideout with Marigoth. After clearing the area you get teleported inside the crystal. Zora and Joselyn talk for a while and the latter transforms into a ton of Fire Atronachs. After the battle, my quest updates and tells me to take Zora to Joselyn so they can talk to each other, but they won’t start their dialogue.

I tried resting (which helped with a similar bug where Zora didn’t want to talk to Marigoth for the first time) and kicking her out of the party, but nothing helps. She just starts her initial dialgue upon entering the crystal, if I walk around in the garden. Curiously, Marigoth appears after a while, but she can’t be interacted with.

Kris Takahashi
    Keymaster

Odd, someone mentioned having the same issue, (btw, you should report things in the FAQ/bug report section like he did)

But tested again right now, and I cannot replicate this. You can try the 3.31 BSA version I’m uploading now, I did put some additional failsafes in there to keep that scene from firing beyond stage 65, but as I don’t have any issues personally, I have no idea if that trick works.

Closing thread, you can respond to the link above.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Stuck in Zora's quest’ is closed to new replies.