Tales from the Commonwealth

Home Forums Fallout Mods Tales from the Commonwealth

This topic contains 49 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ken Ken 1 day, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jeff Woodrow
    Jeff Woodrow
    Participant

First off- teriffic mod! I didn’t know this existed until a month ago but when I saw it was produced by the makers of Skyrim’s Interesting NPCs I had to have it. I don’t think there’s a modder/modder team out there who makes companion mods as well as you. And spaeking of companions are there any plans to make Audrey romanceable? Call me crazy but I find her strangely sexy (especially when you get her out of that suit and into something like geneva’s outfit). Must be the voice (outstanding voice work btw). Were her dialogue lines and voice based on Katherine Hepburn by any chance? Keep up the good work guys!

Profile photo of Kris Takahashi
    Kris Takahashi
    Keymaster

@Jeff
    Thanks, and yeah, based on golden age starlets in general, but Kat Hepburn is undoubtedly the strongest influence, since she’s rather dignified, cool, and has an acid wit. Dorothy Parker and even Joan Didion might be some others that come to mind.

No plans for a romance atm, there is a 1000 affinity conversation that will be in the next version, which should be released in a week or two. Also working on a DLC commentary patch as well.

Profile photo of SlickStretch
    SlickStretch
    Participant

Hi, I just wanted to tell you that I got a kick out of your stickies in the comment section of the Nexus page, and I was dumbfounded by how many people scrolled through all of the stickies and still asked for help there. SMDH

Profile photo of Ed Nemo
    Ed Nemo
    Participant

I love this mod. Though I can’t give it a +1 on Nexus because I downloaded it here. Anyway, I just wanted to say great job!

Profile photo of Ken
    Ken
    Participant

Hey Kris, I think maybe you should work for Bethesda because the voice acting, the facial expressions, and other assets are more natural and realistic than the ones from the actual vanilla game…

But I have one question, is there any way, for the sake of having more choices, for me to kill the raiders but spare Spitball? I don’t know if Black Eye Bobby’s dialog was supposed to convince me that they are ok and I should help them, but it didn’t. Even after hearing him out, I wanted to just kill them all and just keep moving. Literally the only reason why I decided to just go along with it, is because I told Bobby I’ll think about it and I started to talk to the others. Bad-X I want to kill really badly, he’s always talking about how bad-ass he is. I’ll show him how bad-ass he is… But Spitball is like the cutest person in the entire wasteland, lol… So she literally saved the entire group… Is there any way for her to become a companion maybe in a future update so I can move her to one of my settlements, then go back to Belcher’s Cave and just slaughter them all?? I mean, Gran and Dutch seem ok, but Bobby definitely is pretty dangerous as he’s definitely a megalomaniac so he needs to be stopped in my opinion… :-P

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.