Who is your PC? Please introduce yourself.

Home Forums General Discussion Who is your PC? Please introduce yourself.

This topic contains 58 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of thehermitcat thehermitcat 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author

Name: Cheryl (assumed name)
    Race: Redguard
    Birthplace: Weye, Cyrodil
    Hometown: A luxury bath resort on the outskirts of Whiterun
    Weapon of choice: dual swords (type varies,) Mystic bow, poisons

Highest skills at level 72 (your current level):

The first skills to 100, in order achieved:
    Speech
    Stealth
    Smithing
    Enchantment
    Light Armor
    Illusion

Lockpicking and One-handed have both rolled over Legendary twice.

2. Troubled beginning… Why was your Dovahkiin captured in the first place?

Caught circumventing the border to smuggle Welkynd stones. The plunder of Ayleid ruins is prohibited by Cyrodiil law, and private possession of unregistered artifacts is de facto theft of Imperial property under the law. Export controls wave been enacted in order to capture thieves and/or accomplices who evaded authorities at the sites.

3. Now shows us what your Dovahkiin is good at. (Melee, magic, stealth, running away from dragons screaming…)

Best at persuasion, motivation and evasion. Good at getting others to attack for her while she flanks the enemy or fires from a distance. A master at reinforcing armor and weapons, then layering on enchantments to multiply her allies’ effectiveness. Only works alone on ghost ops, in which she avoids detection and confrontation entirely, leaving as the only evidence of her passage the goods (or documents) that are missing.

4. Most favorite NPC vs least one! What happens? (Suprise me…) (I include 3DNPC’s)

For this playthrough, Gorr is my favorite. He rubbed me wrong at first, but after he explained his reasoning, I could respect it (I shared his ethic with regard to killing animals in the Arena fights.) He was a complete contrast to my character and playstyle, but we work very well together, at least on jobs that don’t require stealth or subterfuge.

The one I hate most is Raynes. I wish I had met him when I was looking for a suitable offering to Boethiah. I’ve barely done his quest, left him hanging at Nightingale Inn for months now. I doubt any outcome to it will be as satisfying as killing him the moment we met would have been, but we shall see.

5. Everyone needs some lovin’! Whom does your Dovahkiin want some from?

Gorr. Cheryl may engage in extra-marital relations for business or connections, and often shares him with Sofia or Lydia for being so understanding. But they’re happily married and always adventuring together.

6. What about quests? Which one is your favourite?

Any quest featuring Sanguine and/or his servants. If there’s a power I would worship, that would be the one. Unfortunately too many other Princes have a lien on my soul when I die. I wonder how they’re going to settle that.

Radiant Dark is pretty good so far. Drelas deeply intrigued me long before I knew about the quest. Olivia’s first quest hooked me very well in the right direction.

Azzarian’s Gold deserves mention — the ending was completely unexpected and hilarious. I never would have expected a bandit to be that cunning, and he got me good.

7. Factions, Factions… Which one do you prefer?

The Thieves Guild has more of the kind of jobs I like, especially Vex’s. And despite what they say about being in it for themselves, the bonds are undeniably there. Honor among thieves is a practical necessity when you’re in such risky business.

8. What if your Oblivion/Morrowind charackter met your Dovahkiin?

I’ve actually recreated this female Redguard Burglar in every TES game, since she was the first of my characters in Arena to survive the intro dungeon. The similarities would strike them as unnerving, and after their first encounter they would politely try to avoid each other.

9. What do you like most in Skyrim?

I don’t know if there’s anything I like in Skyrim, seeing as how every single asset of it has been replaced by a mod. How many parts can be replaced before the Argos is no longer Argos?

10. Is there anything you didn’t like?

Constricted and clumsy movement. Not only can you not jump like you use to, try going from a sprint into a jump. You stop right in place; No momentum for you! Roofhopping in Daggerfall and Morrowind was a thrill that Oblivion had almost completely dampened, but now watch as a werewolf’s mighty legs spring it’s body no higher or further than an italian plumber. Now couple this with the convoluted pathing and it looks like a determined effort to pad the game’s length. Any destination that should be a minute and a half away instead requires a half-hour tracking and backtracking ordeal before the real game can begin.

11. Anything else to add? Then rate the game and spread the TESV: Skyrim (MEME) love!

I really don’t have anything nice to say about Bethesda’s work. If their job hadn’t been done for them through thousands of hours of labors of love volunteered by mod like this, it wouldn’t be a game I would be interested in. Anything Bethesda did here had been done before, during and after.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Dok Enkephalin Dok Enkephalin. Reason: oop, missed a few lines after copy/pasting from above post
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Dok Enkephalin Dok Enkephalin. Reason: wrong skill, Speech has always been primary
    Profile photo of pelzknaeul
    pelzknaeul

@enkephalin07 Nice to meet more people who actually prefer (real) stealth gameplay over Beth’s shallow objectives for vanilla Skyrim’s Thieves Guild. Morrowind and Oblivion did a way better job at this, I can’t believe they cut that part… :-(
    Sadly the same goes for the Dark Brotherhood, they lost almost everything in regards to story-telling from Oblivion to Skyrim. While Oblivion had a catchy story with unique quests and personalities, Skyrim fails at all (even Babette and Cicero get boring after a while)…

Profile photo of drakensang
    drakensang
    Participant

Who is your hero?

Name: Lucien Brissard
    Race: Breton
    Birthplace: Wayrest
    Home: Lakeview Manor

Lucien is the son of a lower noble breton mage and a wandering nord mercenary, who wandered off again before Lucien’s mother gave birth. From her he got some training in restoration magic. Lucien is not your average hero, and his disposition is more one of a follower of Dibella than of someone who would be inclined to follow Talos’ footprints. Due to rumours regarding his romantic life, which at one point threatened to endanger a political marriage of his then lover with local royalty (and possibly due to his unconventional sense of fashion too), he was strongly encouraged to follow the breton tradition of questing. Equipped with light armor a sword and good wishes for a long and successful career away from home, he set out for the land of his father.

A portrait of Lucien.

Highest skills at level 73:

Alchemy, Restoration, Conjuration, Sneak, Archery

Troubled beginning… Why was your Dovahkiin captured in the first place?

Wandering Skyrim and offering his service as a healer or ocassionally as a companion for the night in local inns, he was accosted by brigands who demanded his meager wealth. Not being confident that he would survive otherwise and disappointingly unsuccessful with smiling and fluttering his eyelashes he gave in to their demands and found himself stripped of his worldly possesions but alive. Looking for some civilized place, he stumbled over a kind of military operation two hours later, was prompty knocked out and woke up slightly concussed on a wagon on it’s way to Helgen. From there he thought it best to just follow the nice nord who had introduced himself as Ralof.

He has by now aquired moderate wealth through alchemy and managed to become a respected member of the College of Winterhold. Archmage to be precise, but he strongly suspects that Tolfdir only pushed him into this position, because nobody wanted to deal with Korir. Lucien in turn avoids the place and hopes that they don’t figure out that they could send couriers with the paperwork after him.

His skill in the art of alchemy led to a different line of warpaint than the nords are used to (see portrait), and he hopes to convince Taarie and Endarie that it would complement their line of fashion. Unfortunately he is nearly as bad as Thrice-bitten when it comes to declining favors, and people keep telling him someone should do something about the vampire menace. Due to this his choosen career takes breaks again, and there are still some caves and crypts he has to investigate.

Some of the nords still call him a milk drinker, du to his lacking adherence to their idea of a proper warrior presentation. He himself sees this rather relaxed.

When he isn’t

at home with his husband or

lets his hair down in taverns. He can be found

adventuring with trusty companions. Prfereably ones who can keep draugr and bandits at bay.

Now shows us what your Dovahkiin is good at. (Melee, magic, stealth, running away from dragons screaming…)

Lucien really prefers not to be beaten up with warhammers or sliced with swords. He prefers a stealthy approach and thinks that dremora are much better in physical confrontation than he. There are a few people like his greatsword-wielding bff who he likes to go adventuring with and he usually leaves the frontline to them.

Most favorite NPC vs least one! What happens

Lucien can’t with Raynes. He loves Rumarin and Zora and he deeply respects the swamp knight’s dedication.

Everyone needs some lovin’! Whom does your Dovahkiin want some from?

Initially Lucien was very impressed by Gorr’s hammer. But in the end he settled with a certain elf who could make him laugh and he hopes they don’t mess up raising the two adopted girls. Fortunately Rayya and Onmund can have an eye on them if one or both parents are abroad.

What about quests? Which one is your favourite?

So far The Children Fair and Pit Dogs were nice, and I look forward to the other ones.

Factions, Factions… Which one do you prefer?

As a mage one should like the college, but I found the thieves guild more interesting. Lucien isn’t really the type for mighty warrioring or the Dark Brotherhood. Astrid died an ignoble death in a shack this time.

What if your Oblivion/Morrowind character met your Dovahkiin?

Oh.. mighty warrior women and Lucien … Even Lydia gives him snark and she is sworn to serve him.

What do you like most in Skyrim?

The modability :)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of drakensang drakensang.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of drakensang drakensang.
    Profile photo of Tricky
    Tricky
    Participant

1. Welcome to the cold land of Skyrim! Please introduce your Dovahkiin.

Name: Avon Oran
    Race: Dunmer
    Birthplace: Vivec, Morrowind
    Hometown: None
    Weapon of choice: Harsh Language

Serjo Ovan Oran
    ^Picture somewhat outdated by a few centuries.
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Serjo_Avon_Oran

Highest skills at (your current level):

Sneak ?
    Lockpicking ?
    Light armor ?
    One-Handed ?
    Speech ?
    Pickpocket ?

Clarification: I have spend the last year modding Skyrim. Aside from a lot of testing, I haven’t actually played it yet. Hence the lack of Skyrim screenshots and character stats. I think I will play it soon now though. I have had Avon Oran in my head for many months now, I am keen to get to know him.

2. Troubled beginning… why was your Dovahkiin captured in the first place?

Lost family, children and his town Suran during the Red Year, but heard a rumour of a surviving aunt in Windhelm. He decided to check it out on his own, but crossing the border proved troublesome at his age. He was caught together with a very unskilled thief in an ambush, which as it turned out wasn’t actually set for either of them.

3. Now shows us what your Dovahkiin is good at. (Melee, magic, stealth, running away from dragons screaming…)

1: Cursing. It didn’t get any better after the Red Year.
    2: Survival. Avon has fallen from nobility, but he learned how to survive with next nothing over the years. Having lost his family and friends, he has no inclination to reclaim his old life or rebuild his fortunes.
    3: Has a knack for security, if only because it has become paramount to his own survival. Used to be good with knives and was a skilled light armor user, but his age has gotten the better of him over the years. Mostly just tries to stay out of harm’s way now.
    4: Small business, egg mining in particular. Just because you don’t practice, doesn’t mean you forget.

4. Most favorite NPC vs least one! What happens? (Suprise me…) (I include 3DNPC’s)

He’s currently not liking Lorik of Rorikstead a lot for not being able to shut up. Likes Ralof for attempting to sort him out.

Avon has loved and lost. I doubt he cares about little more than his own survival right now, but the news of a surviving relation did push him out of his isolation somewhat.

Currently stuck in a horse carriage on the way to Helgen, heading for something unpleasant. Age hasn’t been kind to him. He’d jump off if he could, but I’m pretty sure he knows the guy riding behind him would catch up with him in a second.

House Hlaalu hasn’t been the same since the red year. Certainly wasn’t of any help during the exodus from Morrowind. But Avon is Hlaalu through and through, I doubt he’d consider being part of anything else right now.

8. What if your Oblivion/Morrowind character met your Dovahkiin?

“Haven’t I seen you somewhere before?”

1: Clear skies, mountain air.
    2: They make sturdy carriages.
    3: “Legionnaire, what kind of fantastic trees have you got growing around here? Big, majestic..”

1: The frequent border patrols.
    2: Lorik.
    3: This impending sense of doom.

11. Anything else you’d like to add:
    I will be using a journal writing mod, so will actually chronical his experiences. I’m really curious what will happen to this old codger.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Tricky Tricky.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Tricky Tricky.
    Profile photo of Vaishali
    Vaishali
    Participant

(<<< This Guy) Name: Lemuel Veranus
    Race: Imperial
    Birthplace: Whiterun, Skyrim
    Hometown: Mumbai
    Weapon of choice: Bow

Highest skills at level 55 (your current level):

Sneak 100
    Smiting 100
    Archery 100
    One-Handed 100
    Speech 100
    Sneaking 100

I have always known it.

Suspected of being a smuggler of contraband items banned by the Thalmor, Escaped capture attempt near Bruma. Fled to Jerral Mountains

Sir, never left my cage…

I would love to pierce them with arrows.

1: Smiting weapons and armors, Haggling greedy merchants.
    2: Being oh so sneaky sneaky.
    3: Hunting game of any kind.(Deer,Wolves,Bandits,Thalmor Patrols,Unsuspecting Dragons.)
    4: Pickpocketing guards and unknowing people for supplies(i.e Gold, ArrowsGot 2000+ arrows from guards)

I hate the guards.

Anum-la with her my kind has a choice. We all love you Kris. We never have a voice. We are born slaves Kris. And if the people know…

We enjoy Ms Camelio’s voice. We enjoy Anvil Harbor.

Thank you Kris.

We do not have a life either. All day…..
    But I enjoy reading. I have to go.

Anum-la! The most badass sister i never had.

Heimskr too! takes some courage to preach about Talos in public. (Respect!)

Marry me Serana!!!!!

Thieves guild questline, Awesome! Dawnguard questline. (Dawnguard Faction)There is something so enjoyable about killing snobby vampires. And the Escaping Cydna mine. Escaping with the Forsworn
    and wreaking chaos! And chaos is fair.

The Thieves Guild, hands down.

Dragonborn being teased by not having an awesome name, like Joric Swordwarder(Neravar) and Eldric Sparklefingers(Hero of Kvatch)

1: Dragons!
    2: Trailblazing, and finding skyrim’s obscure Easter eggs, and hidden scenery.(There is a lot)
    3: That Theme Song!
    4: The games Atmosphere and scenery especially the Auroras.

1: Oversimplification of spell-casting
    2: No spears.
    3: Bland quest-lines. (Civil War, Main Quest-line.)
    4. Underdeveloped settlements (Dawnstar Is a port City. Come on!)

11. Anything else to add? Then rate the game and spread the TESV: Skyrim (MEME) love!

b/5
    That all you’ll ever get out of me Todd Howard!

Profile photo of Afazha
    Afazha
    Participant

Hello, I have installed 3DNPC for a while now, until I take a look at the forum and found this. And sorry for my English.. :(

1. Welcome to the cold land of Skyrim! Please introduce your
    Dovahkiin.

Name: Mylinn (Myleen); The Silent Saxhleel
    Race: Argonian (Saxhleel)
    Birthplace: Black Marsh
    Hometown: Stormhold
    Weapon of choice: Bows and Arrows; Swords and Shields

Highest skills at level 61 (your current level):

Archery (Marksmanship); One-Handed (Light Weaponry); Block;

Speechcraft; Restoration

2. Troubled beginning… Why was your Dovahkiin captured in the
    first place?

He’s innocent, the poor lizard just had to be so unlucky. He’s
    accused of murder when he crossed the border to Skyrim.

3. Now show us what your Dovahkiin is good at. (Melee, magic,
    stealth, running away from dragons screaming…)

a: Archery, his shot is very accurate.
    b: Speech, his enemies trembled in fear when they heard his Voice, any language. Nevertheless, he rarely even speak.
    c: Swordplay, it’s a mistake for his enemies to fight him head on.
    d: Restoration, taught by an old imperial healer named Valgus.

4. Most favorite NPC vs least one! What happens? (Suprise me…)
    (I include 3DNPC’s)

Respect for his brother Veezara, but still, Mylinn hates Astrid for killing his friend back in Cyrodill.

5. Everyone needs some lovin’! Whom does your Dovahkiin want
    some from?

He’s not a romantic person. But with different kind of love, he wanted to have peace with his brother The Shadowscale.

With Friends Like This:
    This quest is the one that start me to develop his background story. I hope I could make a fanfiction out of this character.

The Greybeards. He respected those old tounges.

8. What do you like most in Skyrim?

a: Helping people with doing tons of quests.
    b: Meet and chat with NPCs from iNPCs
    c: Modding the game! :D

The Companions questline force my character to become a Werewolf, which is very awkward for an argonian.

11. Anything else to add? Then rate the game and spread the
    TESV: Skyrim (MEME) love!

10/10 – with mods, but vanilla is about 9/10

Thanks for the topic, now to read other people’s character.

Profile photo of Chaincat
    Chaincat

Name: David
    Race: Breton (born Tsaesci, Daedra op)
    Birthplace: unknown (Akavir)
    Hometown: Solitude, Skyrim
    Occupation: Professional Adventurer, Dragon Slayer and looter of shiny things
    Weapon of choice: Twin blades
    Highest skills at level 64 (your current level):

Sneak 100
    Smithing 100
    Destruction 100
    Enchanting 100
    One-handed 91

Attacked by werebears while under Miraak’s control (Alt start ftw!)

Sneaking, blade dancing, sucking blood from anyone he doesn’t like

4. Most favorite NPC vs least one! What happens? (Suprise me…)

Rumarin running away from Delphine screaming, let’s be honest there.

For vanilla though, Ulfric Fus Ro Dah-ing Delphine into Oblivion.

Zora!

So many to choose from… I really liked impersonating the gourmet though.

The Brotherhood is a faction after his own heart. As much as the Volkihar Vampires help him, he prefers stealthier missions that end in murder than war with the Dawnguard and fighting other vampires.

Seeing as both my Oblivion character and my Dovahkiin are the listener, it would likely end in a highlander-esque fight to the death. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

So much to do so much to see! (so what’s wrong with taking the back streets?)
    Vibrant and active modding community

Randomly happening upon unmodeled geography. I really doubt it’s just a texture glitch…

7.8/10 too many dragons -IGN
    10/10 You’ll love it! you’ll never wanna stop playing! No really, I haven’t talked to my friends in months. I think I heard something about my funeral being planned in the news…

Bet nobody is interested… but I like this one ^_^

Name: Mishke (I imagine the E to be silent)
    Race: Khajiit
    Birthplace: An unknown place in Elsweyr, most likely.
    Hometown: None, she does not really feel welcome anywhere, and when she does, they seem to betray her.
    Occupation: Searching for her life before the hit to the head that got her a place on the wagon to Helgen. Oh, and also hearing more and more people switching back and forth between Leave, you wretched vampire! and Our Dragonborn savior!
    Weapon of choice: Bound and unbound bow + sneaking or electricity attacks.

Highest skills at level (your current level):

Speech 100
    Sneak 94
    Archery 92
    Smithing 90
    (A few others are made legendary and are therefore both lower and higher.)

She is really trying to figure this out too.

1: Sneaking. There’s like 10 persons in the same room, and nobody even bats an eye at the khajiit with the dragon wings.
    2: Living. Having over 850 hp helps a lot O_o
    3: Getting sidetracked and have many quests. Do I have to say anymore?
    4: Fast traveling. (aka forgetting things. Shh.)

Without 3dnpc… Maybe if that first werewolf companion and Rune became friends and followers and gave me a weapon to kill Maven/some high Imperial? Dunno for sure.
    With 3dnpc – Anum-La beating up above mentioned npcs with Rumarin commenting it.

*normal face*
    *blushing face*
    *red face*
    *stealth mode*

Okay, this is gonna be weird now, but I really like the black book ones, eventhough I really, really dislike that Herma-Mora.

The outcast faction. (Me and my followers, heh)

8. What if your Oblivion/Morrowind charackter met your Dovahkiin?
    Then I would look into the future. Have none… yet T_T

1: SHEOGORATH. Now that’s a god of my taste. (Cheese, if you wonder.)
    2: That it can be so customised with mods.
    3: The word wall experience.
    4: Ever tried using magelight on followers? Do it.
    5: Sheogorath.
    6. The book A surfeit of thieves or something, about Tressed.
    7: Things I’ve temporarily forgotten.
    8: Did I mention Sh… Oh, I did?

1: There’s so much you CANNOT DO!
    2: Basically the only thing that is needed for any NPC to climb to my favourite list except for being nice is to have more personality than the average guard/farmer/jarl/citizen *yawn*
    3: Rune does not have any quest for his childhood like Brand-Shei D:
    4: The solution to all the problems the Imperials have is to… cut off their heads?
    5: The whole thalmor-torture-supremacy love triangle :(
    6: More things I’ve temporalily forgotten.

7-9/10, maybe.

Profile photo of Luis
    Luis
    Participant

Name: Tandolir
    Race: Altmer
    Birthplace: Chorrol, Cyrodiil
    Hometown: None (nomadic lifestyle)
    Weapon of choice: Sword and Shield

Highest skills at level 82 (your current level):

Destruction 100
    Alteration 100
    Conjuration 100
    Smithing 100
    Two-handed 100
    One-handed 100
    Light Armour 100
    Sneak 100
    Pickpocket 100
    Lockpicking 100

Killing a few Thalmor who looked at me for too long.

1. Playing the lute.
    2. Letting his Dremora Valkynaz kill bandits.
    3. Taking care of his beard.

Now that is a hard question. I still mourn the death of Among-The-Hist. Still, Daenlyn and Mithryl are amazing. But I can’t leave Qa’Dojo! And what about Skjel? Erevan too. Also I would never forget Raynes. And Zora, Anum, Rumarin. Even Nythriel. I cannot choose.

But I hate Nazeem and the Dwarvenborn. And they are both dead. You are next Edwayne.

Zora is my muse

Damn it! Can’t you see these questions are too hard!

Well, I loved everything about the Radiant Dark. And the Paper Mirror was amazing. A Crabber’s Wife made me drop a tear. As You Like It was like nothing I had ever seen before. I also loved the Raven of Anvil. I guess I pretty much loved the mod. Except that one mission where you kill Gabania. Extremely underwhelming.

The College of Winterhold. I loved that it had so many side quests. And the Bard’s College!

Uhm… I… Next question!

1. The tavern songs.
    2. How it never ends.
    3. Everything, basically

How after you finished the questline of any faction there wasn’t much more to do with them. I mean I finished the Companions questline around lvl 20 and I never again entered the Companions Hall.

9.5/10

Profile photo of Ash
    Ash
    Participant

@Luis: Ha, I love your list of things to be good at. :)

Profile photo of Luis
    Luis
    Participant

Thanks!
    Also, one thing I forgot that I hate about Skyrim: The great and amazing Dragonborn, leader of all the guilds in Skyrim, has the blood of the dragon, has extensive knowledge of magic, one of the best fighters of Tamriel, Thane in every Hold (he is pretty much the Chuck Norris of the Fourth Era) and yet, he cannot get his little swimmers to make a baby? C’mon!

Profile photo of Sean
    Sean
    Participant

Playing through the first time with all DLCs installed. Finally it feels almost as apocalyptic as the dialog suggests.

What strikes me most on this playthrough though is Interesting NPCs.

Hands down the best 3rd party content-mod to exist.

Seriously.

At times, the new content far outshines what the developers did.

Keep it up PLEASE!

BTW – FYI I’ve had absolutely no issues (unlike my first playthrough with 3D NPCs) at all this time with the bard duets in the inns. I’m pretty sure installing mid-game didn’t help me that time.

Thank you to all involved.

Cheers.

Profile photo of thehermitcat
    thehermitcat
    Participant

Most likely, with the theme of the forum do not guess, still excuse me, do not speak your native language in a proper degree. However, since accumulated some questions, you will have to endure the shame of using interpreter in the browser.
    Really want to recall the words of the Dragonborn at the court of Jarl Igmund – I travel, and I have accumulated many questions.
    Why do I have to use a foreign resource? Simply because in the home country nothing like this was found. The situation is as if my main character is a female Nord was suddenly no one to talk to in his native Skyrim, it would have to seek clarification at the home of her husband Altmer somewhere in Summerset Isle. I think it will be clear, my main character is married to Mr. Rumain, and I think this website is his homeland.
    Of course, I was not serious, but be indulgent; we are all just playing a game.
    Taking this opportunity, cannot resist the temptation to bring a sincere admiration for the author of the mod, as well as the actors who gave their voices to these wonderful characters.
    My heroic compatriots did the fan translation for this major addition to the mere enthusiasm and gave the opportunity to enjoy this masterpiece without any language limitations.
    And if suddenly someone will have the time and patience to read the misadventures of the Russian wife of Mr. Rumain, thanks in advance. Moreover, if someone even write something on my question will be very pleased. Only desirable, simple phrases. The interpreter is not master complex matter.
    How do I do that? It’s simple. Play woman Nord history, what I wanted. At some point, she meets a character Rumarin. Oh, those feminine weakness. Fell under the charm. Pretty Altmer, speaking of high English voice. Fun and so cool. My character also not boring, I thought, quite they will get along. As if to say more precisely, just getting along, this charming personality even agreed to the marriage. Not to say that my woman did not hesitate. Very much thought about it. There were two options – to spoil your life for good now or later. Like the old joke about a mother and daughter – the daughter, today your happiest day you are getting married. And the last one. Don’t get me wrong, we love men, but their personality is so incomprehensible that no limits women’s understanding may not be enough. There is always a risk. But it is just the preamble.
    In the main part of the experience of marriage and questions.
    Deep bewilderment caused by several aspects. Where do I start?
    The first thing that most caught my eye – complete indifference to my character. This charming creature tells only about yourself. And eternally fretting. Maybe all other races for al are of no interest?
    After a long time married, effect comfort lover never appeared. Inappropriately she remembered his story about the relationship with the apprentice. It seems that this phrase is a joke and was not. You had to listen carefully. Probably, to be a woman in General is illogical and not popular.
    But here the first question is: why would he agree to the marriage? Material interest I noticed. Money he never ask, enjoy the existing property is not going to. Moreover, to leave him in the house even for half a day was a big problem. At first he started to complain of boredom, which did not originate from a lack of my women, but just because he did not know what to do in your free time. Yes, to do something useful he also did not know how. Constantly told me that any economic action is completely incapable. It was so nice to know a married woman. But that’s okay, the Nords are strong people, and will work for two.
    But this raises the second question. Laugh if you want. However, these are thoughts I have occurred, based on received information from him. How can such a refined gentle Altmer could slip into the recent past to the banal selling yourself for money? I am sorry if indecent language, but how else to perceive is named by him the 100 septims?
    One day he directly declared to me that if I leave it sit in the estate, he will go crazy looking at the walls. From what was to come in horror. He is obviously head not so good, not enough I only exacerbation of mental illness. Then he was wrong. I wasn’t planning to seize them as nanny with children, it is an interesting satellite.
    The farther, the more mysterious. All of these omissions and ambiguities. My main character did not climb in a throat of the ubiquitous sweet roll (I have a mod on the food). She lost 4 kilograms in 2 months married, if you can call it, life. Became suspicious and distrustful. She was tormented by questions – what bad luck before getting to know her has thrown him into a house Ulundil? Moreover, maybe this is Ulundil was his second lover? That is what we got.
    And suspicious Rumarin awareness about the many places and items in Skyrim. However, he tried to convince me that in addition to the titles reads nothing! From cover to cover to read the title twice. So, some sad assumptions and zero romance.
    Who is he really?
    While in the process of completing the answers, I found. Can someone know what my woman is waiting in the future? If no one has any ideas, I hope you at least had fun reading it.

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.