Zora… what a great companion

Home Forums Skyrim NPCS and Followers Zora… what a great companion

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of moksha8088 moksha8088 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kees Konings
    Kees Konings
    Participant

A couple of years ago I picked the dibella girl follower which was awesome and she was the only follower I used. Now in my replay in SE I took Zora and she keeps amazing me how well she is aware of where I am and what quest I’m doing (even sidequests). Her remarks are spot on, just awesome. Today I tried the Recorder (another mod) follower but after one hour I went running back to Zora to apologize for me leaving her and was glad she was willing to follow me again.

What NPC from Interesting NPCs is as aware of my quest and where I am like Zora is?

Well done creating this ‘my favourite’ mod and thanks to all voice acters as well,
    Kees

Edited: It’s the small things that keep me having Zora as a follower. Entering Rorickstead for the first time (she even started singing) or when giving her a Ebony Greatsword and her actually saying something about that. Still so much enjoying this.

Profile photo of Berserker88
    Berserker88
    Participant

She’s honestly the best female NPC in any game I’ve ever played. I really hope we see more of here on SE…

Profile photo of moksha8088
    moksha8088

There is even a playthrough series on Youtube by AVStoryteller that features Zora Fair-Child together with Inigo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6PPLh7o7ns

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.