|Locations||Riverwood, Sleeping Giant Inn|
|Quests||The Children Fair, Pit Dogs, Faces and Names, An End to Keep|
|Dialogue Locations||Riverwood, Solitude, Silver-Blood Inn (Ogmund must be present)|
|Health||Levels with PC||Magicka||Levels with PC|
|Stamina||Levels with PC|
|Primary Skills||Two-handed, Light Armor, Block, Archery|
|Inventory||Scaled Boots, Scaled Cuirass, Steel Greatsword, Tundra Cotton|
Zora Fair-Child is involved in a number of quests and is one of a handful of followers with a wide array of commentary, trade dialogue, and combat taunts.
In version 3.05, Zora will be switched to Combat Barbarian class to reflect the fact that her armor is light while still wielding a two-handed weapon. She was previously a CombatWarrior2H which scales toward heavy armor.
Location Based Dialogue
As part of her base dialogue tree, Zora has a series of conversations that take place outside of her initial encounter.
- The burn scar story, which can be accessed outside of Brittleshin Pass
- The story of her dog Sir Cuddles, anywhere in Riverwood
- Zora will converse about bards at the Silver-Blood Inn in Markarth, when in range of Ogmund
- A conversation about spells is available anywhere in Solitude, which talks about her use of oakflesh and how it relates to her scars
Like most NPCs, Zora‘s marriage lines were crafted prior to quests being implemented into the mod. As a result, completing her personal quest is not a requirement, and The Children Fair actually takes into account whether the PC is married to her.
- One location or quest based conversation
- Expressing interest in a relationship after completion of the Main Quest
|The Eye of Magnus||Upon Completion||College of Winterhold|
|Laid to Rest||Upon Completion||Morthal|
|Glory of the Dead||Upon Completion||Whiterun or Ysgramor’s Tomb|
|A Chance Arrangement||Upon Completion||Riften|
|Dragon Rising||While en route to the Whiterun watch tower||Dragonsreach or Whiterun|
|The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller||Before retrieving the Horn|
|A Blade in the Dark||After speaking with Delphine||Riverwood, Kynesgrove, Sky Haven Temple, or while accompanying Delphine|
|Diplomatic Immunity||Before attending the party||The Sleeping Giant Inn or The Winking Skeever|
|Elder Knowledge||Before recovering the scroll|
|The World-Eater’s Eyrie||Prior to departing for Sovngarde||Dragonsreach|