Here is version 3.05.2, the second of ten weekly updates until a full Nexus release. This week we don’t really have much of anything, not even a good screenshot, mostly because the majority of work I did on the mod is for a quest that won’t be ready for some time, depending on actor availability, worldspace creation, and things of that nature. For example, the Thousand Words quest was written, programmed, and tested back in December. Still not in the mod. Other quests get done over the weekend. You just never know.
I did hope to have Mithril‘s little quest done by now, but that too will have to be put on hold until it’s fully voiced. However, the base lines will now be active as the backstory and things of that nature are now recorded. You just can’t complete her request. That and the other quest audio I did receive accounts for the difference (about 25MB) in size from last week. As for other changes, there’s also some quest failsafes implemented as well as one important fix, the dismissal function of Ylgyne, which was still incorrectly conditioned in 3.05.1. Now it should work.
In other news, zhaarteth has agreed to help index the ReadMe section, as the increasing size of the mod makes it that having a single page isn’t ideal for navigation. So hopefully when he’s finished we’ll have a nice little Table of Contents that allows you to navigate more freely.
• Mithril (Ronja Monto)
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.05
• Fenced In – Morndas asks to meet fence but script referenced wrong quest.
• Immortal Coil – Added wandering, potentially hostile Thalmor patrol in Markarth for first phase of the quest and objective to ensure PC talks to Froa upon retrieving the soul gems. Also added objective to return to Widow’s Watch.
• Froa’s 100+ Post-Quest audio files were not included in 3.05
• Hagravi missing marriage lines added
• Dropped HP of Darkened Steel NPC and added failsafe script to ensure proper outcome
• Ylgyne dismissal was incorrectly conditioned to Meresine being in your group as opposed to Ylgyne
• Removed instances of double voices for Larkspur, Duraz, and Yushari
• S’vashni‘s minimum level raised to 20