Here is version 3.05.4, the fourth of ten weekly updates until a full Nexus release. Similar to last week, I spent most of my time working on things outside of the mod. In particular, this website.
One thing I wanted to do was stress test this motherfucker. But judging by the speeds I’ve gotten so far, I decided it was best to purchase a more expensive plan. And while we won’t have that sweet, sweet WordAds money, GoogleAds should be enough to fit the monthly server costs, I hope. Right now it’s just showing a stupid tan box at the bottom. Stop that, Google.
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.05
• Increased difficulty by adding reanimated corpses and healing mechanic to Forgotten Lore
• Provided option to turn in Talos worshipers for Immortal Coil
• Fenced In – Morndas asks to meet fence but script referenced wrong quest.
• Immortal Coil – Added wandering, potentially hostile Thalmor patrol in Markarth for first phase of the quest and objective to ensure PC talks to Froa upon retrieving the soul gems. Also added objective to return to Widow’s Watch.
• Froa’s 100+ Post-Quest audio files were not included in 3.05
• Hagravi missing marriage lines added
• Dropped HP of Darkened Steel NPC and added failsafe script to ensure proper outcome
• Ylgyne dismissal was incorrectly conditioned to Meresine being in your group as opposed to Ylgyne
• Removed instances of double voices for Larkspur, Duraz, and Yushari
• S’vashni’s minimum level raised to 20