This version adds some minor tweaks and failsafes based on the bug reports and feedback I’ve gotten. While I couldn’t necessarily replicate everything, adding backup packages and the like should help when Skyrim gets wonky. And it likes to get wonky, oh yes, it sure does love to wonk.
In other news, Treads the Ashes has been cast, so hopefully he’ll find his way into Skyrim before version 3.09.
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.08
• Moved some of Lajjan‘s hellos to her goodbyes
• Added failsafe package in case Inari doesn’t move to a marker in Warm Sands quest
• Fixed issues with recruiting Vaughn and other mercs
• Optimization for Dro’bar‘s Shack courtesy of nonoodles
• Fixed lines in Ariele’s quest that were incorrectly conditioned to all Argonians and all guards
• Fixed bug where a married Fa’nar would still disable upon entering Robber’s Refuge on a weekday.
• Fixed instance where NPCs from Aldmeri Prisoner would follow forever
• Added 2 missing audio files for Zajhirra, Callen
• Added failsafe that forcibly stops a scene involving Vardath and Kleppr at stage 50 in case it gets stuck