|VERSION||2.6 and higher|
|LOCATIONS||Waterfront Hotel, Catacombs, Memory Center, Boston Mayoral Shelter|
|NPCS||Doc Winters – James McLauchlan
Holly Winters – Ronja Monto
Victor – FadingSignal
Castle – Christian Gaughf
Susan – Ginger Roll
Addict – Jennifer Hedwig
Ghoul – James McLauchlan
Boxcar – Kyle Brannan
- To start the quest, complete Alternative Medicine and use the hotel key to open Room 63. Bring the notes inside the room to R4-04.
- As it’s assumed she’s with you at the time, bringing Audrey into Room 63 will start a short scene. However, watching the scene is unnecessary to start the quest.
- Test versions had a conflict with Seddon’s Institute Story using the same hotel door to Room 63. Release version enables the door at the completion of Alternative Medicine and places it in front of Seddon’s door. The door is then disabled once the player has progressed to stage 20 of Memory Loss, allowing you to access Seddon’s door.
- The name “Darsi” was chosen because the Player voice says the name in a vanilla quest in reference to Darcy Pembroke
- In King of the Castles, if the player leaves without first finding the prison cell, the quest will complete and R4-04 will mention the player’s misstep later on.
- If Darsi found, R4-04 will comment when inside a settlement or city area that she was taken to safe place.
|Memory Loss [f3DNPC_Castle]|
|10||R4-04 gives you the key to the catacombs
|30||Castle’s tomb found|
|40||Objective to search body|
|50||Memory Center brochure found|
|80||Memory Lounger found|
|100||R4-04 memory 01 commentary|
|110||R4-04 memory 02 commentary|
|130||R4-04 memory 03 commentary|
|140||Visit Castle’s old home|
|150||Scene with Boxcar|
|160||Castle takes over Player’s mind|
|180||Player regains control|
|190||Player fails to regain control, attackers enabled|
|King of the Castles [f3DNPC_Darsi]|
|10||Objective to investigate Boston Mayoral Shelter
|20||Meeting with Victor|
|40||Agree to truce|
|110||Victor’s crew turns hostile|
|120||Conversation with R4-04|
|140||Darsi found and cage opened|
|90||Quest stopped and everything disabled, if player does not find prison cell the quest is completed at this point|