A couple notes on this latest update. In the tweaks section, I mention the removal of certain NPCs and turning them into vanilla clutter. Rest assured, they will not be permanently removed from the mod, as you can do that on your own if you dislike them via the console.
The reasons for this are two. In some cases, the dialogue has been altered in anticipation of an overhaul, and the old files don’t match the new script.
In other cases, I just wasn’t comfortable having such an old NPC be the first one you encounter. Given I can’t control the user experience, I can only hope that the first person you meet is representative of the overall quality of the mod. Temporarily removing some of the characters – like the placeholder audio I myself voiced, and voiced horribly, for instance – in addition to some archaic NPCs will help that.
NOTE: If you downloaded the mod BEFORE the appearance of this note, I need to replace the BSA. Sorry. It had 2 auto-generated blank, vanilla scripts in there. Hate when it does that shit and doesn’t tell anyone, but mostly I hate myself for not catching it earlier.
Alterations and Tweaks
• Moved “Meet and Greet” Quests to Miscellaneous section of the Journal
• Added bisexual marriage option for Hagravi
• Major overhaul for dialogue of Valgus and Rumarin, improved audio and writing.
• Minor revisions to dialogue of Dravos, Batheru, Callen, Olivia, and Beatrice
• Added “meet me there” to Callen for Horker Quest, Children Fair, and portions of Brother and Keeper and Sleeping Giant
• Temporarily disabled dialogue for Eleanor, Yushari, and Jeerah-Nur while they are being re-worked
• Replaced cycled silent track when mod bards play outdoors with one-time, 2 minute silent track
Bug Fixes and Failsafes
• Teleport script added to the end of “Rose Without Thorns” in case Erevan takes the long way to Kynesgrove
• Fixed audio compression issues for Jerulith. Edited her dialogue to remove the word “Justicar.”
• Northwatch prisoners showing up at Robber’s Refuge even if they haven’t been freed.
• Songstress not playing “Tale of the Tongues”
• Alassea missing audio files – Affected scenes and Bard Songs like “The Journey”
• Skjarn not mentioning duels
• Anum-La follows in perpetuity after completion of Black Robes
• House on the Hill – Talking to Mr. Skeever advances the quest too early, will fix. Also there’s too much of a delay on the dialogue between the 3, should be more rapid fire.
• Fironet – Audio files not included from dialogue split in 3.03
• Tikrid‘s meet quest not completing
• Dravynea and Roggi not leaving bench after Rose Without Thorns