Okay, I didn’t plan on doing another mini-update, but I saw something horrific on a Let’s Play recently that prompted a quick fix. Well, not a quick fix, because it took me forever to change, but a fix nonetheless. Look upon this horror, if you dare.
See that? That’s some kind of modification that displays the prompts as I typed them. Thing is, I had originally (and improperly) assumed that there would be two kinds of players, the vanilla kind, in which case prompts would be converted to ALL CAPS, and the Full Dialogue crowd, who wouldn’t see the prompts at all. This middle ground of dialogue in list form + prompts was not expected, and it’s horrifying to look at unless grammatically correct.
So this should fix that, and a few other things which I’ll list below.
Changelog from v1.7:
- Fixed prompts to be properly capitalized, previous versions didn’t account for mods and assumed all prompts were all-caps
- Indecent Exposure – Fixed Noon priest’s clue to imply the correct number of apostles and headstones
- Auction House – Fixed issue where junk items weren’t being given to the player after winning auction
- Auction House – Removed bounty amount when committing crimes
- House that Bruce Built – Fixed Charisma check to check player’s charisma instead of Bruce’s
- Love and Peace – Fixed unvoiced “Howdy” from Crystal Moonbeam
- Love and Peace – Added an objective to ensure viewing post quest scene
- Love and Peace – Removed unvoiced line in scene between Cosmos and Starchild
- Fairline Hills Wastelander – Fixed issue where wastelander would walk away during conversation (Needed a stay put package)
- Human Nature – Fixed issue where R4-04 would walk away during initial quest conversation (Needed a stay put package)
- A Pair of Jacks – Fixed objective marker to point to bounty board if Ghost hasn’t been met yet
- Paradise Bay – Fixed objective “Return to Singh” showing early if door to lab lockpicked before given key
- Paradise Bay – Added additional workers
Full Cast and Credits: